Environmental testing ensures that you have a thorough knowledge of your aquifer, flow, water quality or that your irrigation system is performing at its best.
We can assist you with
- Aquifer testing – measuring the response to pumping of groundwater from a well.
- Water flow measurement – the measurement of surface water flows in creeks, streams and water races.
- Water quality testing – undertaking a range of water quality monitoring programmes to monitor the health of waterways. Irricon also designs water quality monitoring programmes for individual clients, or groups, collects the samples, organises the appropriate laboratory testing, and reporting of the results.
- Irrigation System Evaluation – testing to check that an irrigation system is preforming to specifications and offer advice on an appropriate irrigation system for your property.
- Pond Seepage testing – testing the actual loss of water or effluent from a pond.